- Supports Texas Instruments Digital Signal Processors and Microcontrollers with CJTAG / JTAG interface:
- Supports Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) on selected TI devices
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports USB 2.0 (480mbps)
- Compatible with +1.8V or +3.3V Interfaces.
- Supports targets with CTI-20 or 14-pin JTAG Header.
- Dimensions: 3.2”L x 1.2”W Low Profile
- RoHS Compliant
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio IDE™ from Texas Instruments version v5 and later.
- Supports UniFlash™ programming utility from Texas Instruments
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win10 and Linux Operating Systems
- Current XDS100v3 product details may be found at:
- XDS100v3 USB CJTAG/JTAG Emulator
- USB cable
- 20-pin CTI JTAG extender Cable
- 20-pin CTI to 14-pin JTAG adapter
- Quick Start Guide
You May Need
Warranty: 30 days from date of purchase