- Supports Texas Instruments Digital Signal Processors and Microcontrollers with JTAG interface:
- Advanced emulation controller provides high performance.
- MIPI System Trace capability for advanced development.
- Supports Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB) on selected TI devices
- USB 2.0 communications to host PC.
- Supports +1.2V to +4.1V JTAG interfaces.
- 1 power LED
- 6 LEDs for operational status
- User accessible RESET switch
- USB Bus Powered. No external power supply required.
- RoHS Compliant
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio? Version 4.2 and later from Texas Instruments.
- Compatible with Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio?, and DSP BIOS
- Supports UniFlash? programming utility from Texas Instruments
- Supports CCS DSS Java Scripting
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista,Win7, and Linux Operating Systems
- XDS560v2 STM Traveler JTAG Emulator with 20pin CTI JTAG cable.
- 20pin CTI JTAG to 14pin JTAG adapter.
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Technical Reference
- Warranty registration card
- CD-ROM with Emulation Drivers and Evaluation Version of Code Composer Studio? (License Required)
You May Need
- Code Composer Studio?
- DSP Target Board (EVM, eZdsp?, DSK)
- Additional JTAG Adapters
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase